Startup News – 6th November 2017
Startup updates for the day:
- Fintech startup Kissht has raised $10M (Rs 67 Cr) funding led by Chinese investment conglomerate, Fosun International.
- Flipkart has launched its online grocery delivery service, ‘Supermart’ in Bengaluru.
- Mutual fund investor Valic Co. has marked down the valuation Flipkart to $7.9B.
- HDFC Bank is in process of launching a fund for startups. With an initial corpus of $25 Mn-$30 Mn, the startup fund is aimed at helping promising new companies to raise capital.
- Ahataxis, an online outstation taxi aggregator, has raised an undisclosed sum in its pre-Series A round led by Lead Angels and existing investor ah! Ventures
- Meet The 12 Startups Graduated From The 2nd Batch Of Intel India Maker Lab – Ayata Intelligence Pvt Ltd, Bharati Robotic Systems India, Afresh Technology Solutions,
- Linkeddots Engineering Solutions, Redcherry.io, Aperion Mobility, Bleetech Innovations, Fraggingmonk Technologies, Revsmart Technologies, Epocare, Udiyate Technologies Pvt. Ltd & Magveh Energy Recovery Systems
- Global private equity major Carlyle Growth is set to acquire Chennai-based healthcare purchase solutions provider Visionary Revenue Cycle Management for around $65 million.
- Private equity firm Everstone Capital said it will acquire Videocon group’s home appliances brand Kenstar (Kenstar India).
- Gurgaon-based Top Technologies Pvt. Ltd, which runs co-working platform The Office Pass, has raised an undisclosed sum as a top-up to its earlier seed funding round, reported VCCircle.
- Amazon Transportation Services Pvt. Ltd, the logistics arm of e-tailer Amazon India, has received Rs 130 crore ($20 million) from its Seattle, US-based parent, filings with the Registrar of Companies (RoC) show.
- Education technology startup Leverage Edu has raised an undisclosed amount of financing from a clutch of investors
For more startup news and updates, click here.