Startup News – 4th November 2017
Startup updates for the day:
- Kae Capital, Nazara Games back daily fantasy sports startup HalaPlay. Read more.
- Kishore Biyani led Future Group to blend tech with brick and mortar has announced retail 3.0 model ‘Tathaastu’. Read more.
- Global digital payments giant PayPal will be launching domestic payment services in India next week. Read more.
- Paytm has challenged WhatsApp to a duel by launches in-app messaging service Paytm Inbox. Read more.
- Quikr will be rolling out on-demand grocery and food delivery services. Read more.
- Elearning platform Meritnation has secured $5.8 Mn funding from Naukri.Com Owner, Info Edge. Read more.
- Nasscom has announced Emerge 50 Winners: The top 50 most innovative Indian Startups. Read more.
- Wipro Ventures has invested in app-testing firm Headspin. Read more.
- Apple doubles India revenue in September quarter. Read more.
- Ed-tech startup Vagupu has raised $1 mn seed funding. Read more.
- Fantasy sports platform HalaPlay has raised funds from Kae Capital, Nazara. Read more.
- VR-driven spiritual startup Kalpnik Technologies has raised a seed round. Read more.
- BCCL will be backing food-tech firm FreshMenu. Read more.
- Cryptocurrencies’ market cap hits a record of $200 bn as bitcoin soars. Read more.
For more startup news and updates, click here.