InstaOffice – Startup news of the day [Top 10] – 31th July
Here is your daily dose of startup news for the day!
- Temasek, Ratan Tata give green signal to Snapdeal-Flipkart merger. Read here
- Budget hotel booking marketplace OYO has shared its financial results for the years 2015-2017. In a blog post, the company claims that its current GBV run rate has touched the $400 mn mark. Read more
- Patna-based Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd on Friday raised Rs 350.81 crore ($54.7 million) via share sale to anchor investors ahead of its three-day public offering that opens Monday. Read more
- Tesla takes the veil off $35000 Model 3 Sedan. Read more
- Indonesia-based travel startup Traveloka has raised $500 Mn in two rounds of funding. The investors include US-based travel giant Expedia, China’s JD.com, East Ventures, Hillhouse Capital Group, and Sequoia Capital. Read here.
- SAIF Partners raises its third India-focused fund of $350M, to focus on sectors such as healthcare, education, enterprise Saas and consumer brands. Read here.
- Healthcare firm Portea Medical to raise $25M From Sabre Capital and Accel Partners. Read more here.
- Xiaomi has secured $1 billion loan for a three-year term to expand worldwide with new retail opportunities. Read more.
- Fitness aggregator Gympik raises money from existing investor. Read more.
- Foxconn-backed mobile internet player MoMagic Technologies to expand in SE Asia. Read more.
Check this space for your daily dose of startup news!