InstaOffice – Startup news of the day [Top 10] – 2 nd August
Here is your daily dose of startup news for the day!
- Touchkin Raises $1.3M in Seed Funding from Kae Capital & angel investors, for Its Mental Health Chatbot ‘WYSA’. Read Here
- InnoVen Capital (InnoVen) today announced that it has appointed Chin Chao, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of InnoVen, Singapore and Southeast Asia, as interim CEO for India. Read Here
- SoftBank fund is in talks to invest $2Bn in Flipkart. Read Here
- PayTM is expected to launch a chat messenger in its app to allow its user base of over 230 million to communicate more seamlessly within its network. Read Here
- Online entertainment ticketing company BookMyshow acquires @Nfusion to boost its audio entertainment offerings. Read Here
- To build out a more elaborate personal assistant for the Messenger users, Facebook has acquired an artificial intelligence (AI) startup Ozlo that specialises in understanding text-based conversations. Read More
- Cloud infrastructure provider Pi Datacenters is in talks with existing and new investors to raise $90 million (about Rs. 575 crore) in series-B funding to fuel its expansion plans. Read more
- Ebay has closed the sale of its India business eBay.in to India’s largest e-commerce marketplace Flipkart, nearly four months after the sale announcement. Read More
- Delhi-based casual dining chain operator Azure Hospitality Private Limited , which runs Mamagoto restaurants, has raised fresh capital. Read More
- Vulcan Express Pvt. Ltd, the logistics arm of e-commerce firm Snapdeal, received $5.68 million (Rs 36.5 crore) from the e-tailer’s parent entity Jasper InfoTech Pvt. Ltd in June, filings with the Registrar of Companies show. Read More
- Kyros Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd, which runs doctor consultation platform Docwise, has raised an undisclosed amount from former Flipkart executives Mekin Maheshwari and Gaurav Bhalotia. Read More
Check this space for your daily dose of startup news!