InstaOffice – Startup news on the Couch – 3rd August
Here is your daily dose of startup news for the day!
- Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings is buying the minority stake held by two private equity investors in Bengaluru-based Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Read More
- Bajaj Finance Ltd said on Wednesday it will acquire a 10.83% stake in mobile wallet company MobiKwik for about Rs 225 crore ($35.4 million). Read More
- Homegrown cab hailing operator Ola, operated by ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd, is all set to raise an additional $36 million (Rs 232 crore) from existing investors. Read More
- Bangalore-based Mountain Trail Foods Pvt. Ltd, operator of the Chai Point network of tea stores, has raised fresh capital from some existing investors for expansion. Read More
- Mumbai-based Zepo.in (Zepo Technologies Pvt. Ltd), which runs a do-it-yourself e-commerce platform for small businesses, has raised Rs 3.19 crore from a clutch of investors including online funding platform LetsVenture and FreeCharge co-founder Kunal Shah. Read More
- Mumbai-based full-service digital marketing firm Ethinos Digital Marketing Pvt. Ltd has raised funding from a domestic venture capital firm. Read More
- The global leader in digital payments PayPal has announced the launch of two Technology Innovation Labs at the Chennai and Bengaluru Tech centres. Read More
- Cloud based security firm Qualys today announced that it will be acquiring certain assets of Pune based Nevis Networks. Read More
- Wipro Limited said it had opened an innovation centre in Silicon Valley that will help the company develop new technologies and support its collaboration with startups in the region.Read More
- Education technology platform Leverage Edu has secured an undisclosed amount in seed funding from a cluster of investors, including former American Express CFO Arjun Mehta; Hypertrack founder Kashyap Deorah and VRL Logistics managing director Anand Sankeshwar. Read More
- PlasmaGen Biosciences Pvt. Ltd., a Bangalore-based biopharmaceutical company, has raised $25 million in funding led by Eight Roads Ventures India (formerly known as Fidelity Growth Partners), according to a company statement. Read More
- Roadzen, an on-demand Indian road assistance service provider, has acquired AXA Assistance Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Belgium firm Inter Partner Assistance SA. Read More
Check this space for your daily dose of startup news!