Coworking – Yay or Nay?
by Kapil · Published · Updated
Coworking is one of the most innovative concepts which have tremendously evolved over time, and we all have been a witness to the unprecedented increase of the acceptance and adoption of the concept.
While you save up on all the time, money and effort you would have committed to investing in unnecessary office maintenance issues, you also end up drawing much more value than you would have drawn in your own office, around a limited set of people.
Further, Start-up co-working spaces contribute to the productivity of the members with their events and and are indeed highly helpful. Co-working spaces are ideal for a growing startup as they not only help save cost but also help in bringing together the creative people together and let the various innovative ideas collide.
Here are the ways in which start-up co-working spaces are actually helpful :
- Affordable – There are so many options at ones disposal while looking for a perfect co-working space that fit according to their budget. Sure, the rent is not generally cheaper on a per-square-foot basis but it is inclusive of the various facilities that a co-working space offers. Working at a co-working space is always an affordable option in a long term lease.
- Facilities for present and future – Co-working spaces are ready with amenities and facilities that you might need in the future. They are familiar with the needs of startups and freelancers
- and most of them actually have offers that help you grow instead.
- Network – The ecosystem of people, companies, start-ups and industries is incredibly diverse in a co-working space. While working at a co-working space you never know whom you might meet and how you widen your networks with people from various backgrounds and fields.
- Be more motivated and productive – In a co-working space you are surrounded by people who work creatively and productively which gives you the motivation to not only grow your start-up but to take to a next level. The competitive spirit in the air makes you productive and more efficient.
- Nail the location you couldn’t have afforded – Who wouldn’t like to work in the best business location in the city ? That sound impossible when you don’t have enough money to spend on a private office space in the big business centers. Co-working gives you the opportunity to own a working space in the best centers in an affordable rate.
Therefore, opting for a co-working space is always a wiser and smarter choice for startups.