Coworking – Yay or Nay?
by Kapil · Published · Updated
Coworking is one of the most innovative concepts which have tremendously evolved over time, and we all have been a witness to the unprecedented increase of the acceptance and adoption of the concept.
- Affordable – There are so many options at ones disposal while looking for a perfect co-working space that fit according to their budget. Sure, the rent is not generally cheaper on a per-square-foot basis but it is inclusive of the various facilities that a co-working space offers. Working at a co-working space is always an affordable option in a long term lease.
- Facilities for present and future – Co-working spaces are ready with amenities and facilities that you might need in the future. They are familiar with the needs of startups and freelancers
- and most of them actually have offers that help you grow instead.
- Network – The ecosystem of people, companies, start-ups and industries is incredibly diverse in a co-working space. While working at a co-working space you never know whom you might meet and how you widen your networks with people from various backgrounds and fields.
- Be more motivated and productive – In a co-working space you are surrounded by people who work creatively and productively which gives you the motivation to not only grow your start-up but to take to a next level. The competitive spirit in the air makes you productive and more efficient.
- Nail the location you couldn’t have afforded – Who wouldn’t like to work in the best business location in the city ? That sound impossible when you don’t have enough money to spend on a private office space in the big business centers. Co-working gives you the opportunity to own a working space in the best centers in an affordable rate.